Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April 2 - 40 Days

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 
How to be Humble

When my girls were younger, they used to hide little notes for me all over my office.  I never knew where I would find them.  The notes would say things like “You are the best mommy!” or “Thank you for being awesome!” I never knew when they would leave them or where they would leave them.  They would never ask me if I found the notes.  They just did this nice thing because it was a nice thing to do.  Children are really good at humbly offering praise. We can learn much from those who are younger, much younger than us.     

Read: Luke 14:1-35



Questions to Consider:
1.     When was the last time you gave with no expectation of getting something in return?
2.    Have you ever had a time in your life when you accepted the praise for something when someone else really deserved it?  
3.    Who do you need to offer praise to in your life?  

Activity for the Day:  Do something nice for someone in secret.  Do not ever tell them.   


Blessings, 

Kristyne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...