Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday, March 23 - 40 Days Luke

Saturday, March 23, 2019 
Fighting

Have you ever been pulled over twice in the same spot?  I hope I am not the only one who has; please let there be someone else out there in the world who is as stubborn as me.  On a road close to my home the speed limit drops to 30mph, but for whatever reason I feel like it should be at least 45mph. I must admit, I still sometimes speed on this road and am in danger of getting a third speeding ticket in the same spot.  Sometimes I am stubborn and it takes a while for me to learn a lesson.  I think this is part of being human.  

Read: Luke 9:28-62



Questions to Consider:
1.     Are you every stubborn and have a hard time learning a lesson? 
2.    Every human being is important, no one is the greatest. Have you ever been guilty of promoting yourself when you should have been lifting up a fellow brother or sister? 
3.    How can you work to empower other people to walk alongside you in ministry?  

Activity for the Day:  Thin about a time when you should have learned a lesson but you did not.  What was the lesson you were to learn?  What got in the way?  Write about all of this in your journal and then share this story with someone you love.  

Blessings, 

Kristyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...