Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thursday, March 21 - 40 Days Luke

Thursday, March 21, 2019 
Never in a Hurry

Usually when I get in a hurry things start going wrong.  When I am in a hurry all the lights seem to be red. When I am in a hurry I can never find the keys to my car.  When I am in a hurry someone always needs something from me.  When I am in a hurry there is always someone in front of me who is not in a hurry.  We live in a world that is fully of hurry.  From the moment we wake up to the moment we go to sleep we are often looking at the time and moving from one activity to another.  Sometimes we get into such a hurry in our lives that we hurry past God and our opportunities to sit and talk with God.  The activity for today is challenging, but will be rewarding if you participate.  I hope you enjoy your reading, the video, the questions and especially the activity for the day.    

Read: Luke 8:40-56



Questions to Consider:
1.     Why do you think Jesus was never in a hurry? 
2.    Have you ever felt like God what not in hurry to help you?  
3.    How can you develop a deeper faith to help you in times when God’s timing and your timing seem out of sync?  

Activity for the Day:  Slow down today.  Turn off devices that distract.  See who will “touch” you when you are not distracted. 

Blessings, 

Kristyne 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...