Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tuesday, April 9 - 40 Days

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 
Coming Kingdom

I used to worry about many things.  However, the thing I worried about most was the world ending. I especially worried about this around Y2K.  Do you all remember that?  I was in my mid 20s and was not actively in a relationship with God.  I worried, worried, worried about what was going to happen on December 31, 1999.  Of course nothing happened.  Today I am a different person and I do not worry about such things.  Do you?  

Read: Luke 17:20-37



Questions to Consider:
1.     What do you worry about? 
2.    What can you do instead of worrying about the end of the world?  
3.    What is your favorite Means of Grace?  Why? 

Activity for the Day: How is your practice of the Means of Grace going? Write about this in your journal or in the Facebook Group.  


Blessings, 

Kristyne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...