Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wednesday, April 10 - 40 Days Luke

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 
Humble Prayers

It is easy for me to get caught up in asking God for “stuff” when I pray.  It is also easy for me to do all the talking when I pray.  I am one of those people who have a hard time just sitting in silence, however, I know that it is good to be still before God and just listen. One of my favorite, almost silent ways to pray and be still before God is by practicing breath prayer.  Check out this linkto learn more about it.  

Read: Luke 18:1-17



Questions to Consider:
1.     What is your favorite way to pray?
2.    Do you have a favorite place to pray?  
3.    Do you want to discover another way to pray?  Check out this linkto learn about Lectio Divina.  

Activity for the Day: Write a simple, honest, humble, prayer. 


Blessings, 

Kristyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...