Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday, April 12 - 40 Days

Friday, April 12, 2019 
Perseverance

When I had to take Hebrew in seminary I wanted to give up. Only students who were getting Masters in Divinity or Biblical Studies had to take Hebrew.  I figured out that I actually had enough credits that I could drop Hebrew and graduate with a Masters in Christian Education.  I wanted to give up.  However, I knew that getting the full Masters of Divinity is what God was calling me to do, so I didn’t give up.  That semester was awful, but I made it.  Have you ever wanted to give up?  

Read: Luke 18:31-19:27



Questions to Consider:
1.     Why didn’t the blind man give up on calling out to Jesus? 
2.    What is the difference in the blind man and the rich man from yesterday’s reading?  

Activity for the Day: Share in the Facebook Groupabout a time when you wanted to give up, but kept on trying.  Share what helped keep moving you forward. 


Blessings, 

Kristyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...