Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Summer Study - July 23

Prayer for Wisdom

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

As we continue to walk through this study, I am reminded today of the importance to pray for each other. One of my fondest memories is of Loida’s mom, Francesca, sharing with me right before Loida and I were to be married that she had been praying for me since the day that Loida was born. As I walked away from her on that day God gave me a glimpse of the times in my rebellious youth when Francesca’s prayers had saved me from some bad road that I almost went down. What a blessing it is to know that we have sisters and brothers in Christ lifting us to the Throne room of God and how wonderful it is to bless others with our prayers. 

Hope you have a great study today!




Questions to Consider:                                                  
1.     What are some of the areas that Paul shared they were praying for the church in Colossi? What would it mean for them to hear that they were being prayed for?
2.    Can you remember a time when you learned someone had been praying for you? What did it feel like to know that someone was praying for you?

Activity for the Day: It is a good practice to pray before reading the Bible or staring a new study.  Spend some time in prayer today asking God for wisdom as you read and study the Book of Colossians.  


Blessings, 

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...