Friday, July 26, 2019

Summer Study - July 26

Healthy Roots

Happy Friday Church! 

The passage for today is all about remaining strong and making sure that your faith is built on a strong foundation and on truth.  Before I was called into ministry I was content to let other people tell me what to believe.  However, I now think it is important to know what I believe by why I believe it. I think this is important for me, but also for you.  This is part of having a strong foundation built on truth.  That is why a daily habit of Bible reading is important. However, being part of a small group and taking Grow Night classes is also important.  It is all about continuing building upon that strong foundation.  




Questions to Consider:                                                  
1.     Why is it important to not just know what you believe by why you believe it?  
2.    Are you in a small group?  Have you taken a Grow Nigh class yet?  Could you make a commitment to consider a small group and a Grow Night class in the fall?  

Activity for the Day: What are some things you can do in your life to make sure you are putting down healthy roots in Jesus and are being built up brick by brick in Jesus?  Write about this in your journal.   

Blessings, 


Kristyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...