Sunday, July 7, 2019

Summer Study - July 7

Sunday, July 7, 2019 
Hurtful Words

Good morning, afternoon or evening friends!  

This has always been one of my favorite passages of scripture to use when teaching children.  When you watch the video you will see why.  However, I think the lesson is just as good for adults.  

Read: James 3:1-12



Questions to Consider:
1.     Consider the words “a tiny spark can set a great forest on fire”.  I know I have said many things in my life I wish I could take back, things that have started great forest fires.  Have you ever had this experience in your life?  
2.    Once a “fire” is started how do you work to put it out?  How can we work to keep “fires” from starting?

Activity for the Day: Have you said hurtful words to someone?  Do you need to ask forgiveness?  Today is a wonderful opportunity.      


Blessings, 

Kristyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...