Thursday, July 25, 2019

Summer Study - July 25

Reconciled

Thursday is my Friday!  So welcome to my Friday and the start of my weekend!  J

Today I have two videos for you to watch…my video and a Bible Project video.  If you haven’t guessed yet, I love the Bible Project.  I highly recommend you take some time to check out their full website. They also have a blog and podcast that I highly recommend.  For now, let’s just jump into today reading.  




Now watch the Bible Project video for a little more information about Holiness…click here!


Questions to Consider:                                                  
1.     We are holy and blameless when we stand before Jesus because of the actions of Jesus.  How does the scripture and the Bible Project video fit together?  
2.    This idea of holiness is difficult for many people because we carry around a lot of baggage.  What kind of baggage do you carry with you?  

Activity for the Day: Can you remember when you experienced the Justifying Grace of Jesus, when you knew you could stand holy and blameless before God because of Jesus?  Write about this in your journal.    

Blessings, 

Kristyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...