Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Summer Study - July 10

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 
Do Not Judge 

Welcome to Wednesday, 

Just as being humble is a hard thing, not judging others is a hard thing.  I know I struggle with this in my own life.  It is far easier for me to find the flaws in someone else, then to really look at myself and see my own flaws.  However, it is not about me finding flaws in others or beating myself up about my own flaws.  What living is all about is living into a deeper relationship with God.  

Read:  James 4: 11-17



Questions to Consider:
1.     Why is it hard to not judge others?  What should we do with others instead of judge them?  
2.    How does being part of a small group help you live a life that goes deeper with God in a judgement-free way?  

Activity for the Day: At New Covenant UMC we think small groups are a big deal.  At the Lake Deaton Campus they are such a big deal that we are reaching to try and have 60% of our regular attenders plugged into a small group by the end of the year. If you are not in a small group spend some time praying about it.  If you would like to join a small group or get more information click hereand someone will contact you soon to talk with you about next steps!  


Blessings, 

Kristyne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - Rest, Renew, Refocus

Rest, Renew, Refocus YouTube Link  - Don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel Facebook Link  - Don't forget to Like the...